Inform decision-making with valid and reliable data.
ClearSight provides education leaders with research-based assessments that provide data to "take the temperature" of your district so you can make district-wide decisions on teaching and learning.
See the overall status of student performance in your district with ClearSight Assessments
- Take action quickly with a single dashboard that aggregates student performance data in one place
- Learn to target resources where they are needed most in your district
- Efficiently make data-driven district-wide decisions about curriculum and instruction more efficiently
Have the confidence to make better district-wide decisions with actionable data
ClearSight Assessments offer an overall report of students' mastery of state standards.
- Students can be assessed in one class period or less in the areas of ELA, Mathematics, Science, or Writing
- Once administered, the program quickly identifies and provides data about student learning across the district
- District leaders can review data in one high-level dashboard—or drill deeper to building and class-level data to learn more
Get data from an assessment platform you can trust
ClearSight Assessments mirror the functionality and student experience used in more than 25 state tests.
- ClearSight Assessments share the same rigor and item types used by many districts across the country
- Adaptive Interim Assessments indicate student readiness for state summative assessments
- Checkpoint and Educator Authored Assessments give you frequent visibility into student learning as they are administered throughout the year
ClearSight offers flexibility whether you administer assessments in-person, remotely, or in a hybrid learning environment
An Internet connection makes it easy to assess student performance quickly at home or in class.
- ClearSight Interim and Checkpoint Assessments can be scheduled to fit your district or school pacing needs
- Built-in tools allow you to schedule and monitor how students are assessed
- Robust accommodations and accessibility features make assessing students with special needs a reality